Who are you?
• You have a technical HBO (university of applied sciences) or WO (university) education and experience with Linux.
• You have experience or affinity with Cloud Engineering, and you are passionate about proactive problem solving, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Your experience spans various facets of systems management — from ensuring uptime to designing resilient and scalable architectures. You're as comfortable working with traditional systems as you are within modern network environments.
• Familiarity with the latest monitoring, deployment, and automation tools for cloud is crucial. Whether it's leveraging metrics from Prometheus, orchestrating with Kubernetes, or service meshes with Istio, you know which tool fits which job.
• When a system stumbles, you're not just looking to fix it — you're digging deep to understand why it happened, how to prevent it, and how to improve the overall robustness.
• While you're a formidable expert on your own, you understand the importance of teamwork. You’re adept at collaborating with developers, network specialists, cloud engineers and operational teams, bridging gaps and fostering a shared understanding of system reliability.
• The tech landscape is ever-evolving, and so are you. You're always on the lookout for new techniques, tools, or practices that can help enhance system reliability and performance
Are you still studying, but do you find this vacancy interesting? Then feel free to respond and mention that you are looking for a part-time position! We can certainly talk about this, so don't let the number of hours stop you. Ofcourse, the content of the tasks will be adapted to your knowledge and skills.